Friday, December 31, 2010

Larknok1's Introduction

Posted by Larknok1 | Friday, December 31, 2010 | Category: |

I read Doomstang68's introduction, and I thought to myself that it would be nice to have my own. Anyways, I'll get on with it.


Hi, my name is Larknok1, and I am one of the new writers for The Conduit Portal's blog. As for me, I am more interested in the story and gameplay aspects of the Conduit franchise, and some of the blog posts I will be doing will be involved with that. Moving on, I am also very willing to write any summaries, but realize that I cannot find ALL new information on Conduit 2 before anyone else. For this reason, I am gladly accepting any and all summary requests on any Conduit related article. To do so, please email me at Larknok1@gmail.com

Just to get you guys on the same page as me, here's an example of a plot related blog entry I wrote on the Conduit Portal: http://the-conduit.ning.com/forum/topics/conduit-1-2s-plot?commentId=4851263:Comment:31432

Going along with that, here's a gameplay related blog I wrote on the Conduit Portal: http://the-conduit.ning.com/profiles/blogs/lets-get-things-straight-about


Also, here's my Goldeneye FC if any of you are interested in playing me: 3958-4270-3071

Finally, if any of you readers are interested in checking out my Youtube channel (it is updated with gameplay vids and montages often), you can do so here: http://www.youtube.com/user/aqwaddict

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. another new perspective= win

  2. lark im glad u got the job


Leave a Reply