Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Conduit 2 - Top 6 Wii Games of 2011

Posted by The_Noah | Wednesday, December 22, 2010 | Category: , , , |

Well IGN seems to enjoy what High Voltage Software and Conduit 2 has to offer. So much in fact, IGN has Conduit 2 as it's number 4 Wii game of 2011! Thats great news considering the other games on that list! I can't say I disagree as number 1 is certainly one of my top choices as well! Its a great page to read plus it add a succeeds and fails if adage, which certainly hits the head on the nail! Plus IGN really praises the original; which puts a smile on my face.  Hopefully Conduit 2 delivers (which I'm more than sure it will)! Be sure to hit the source link to read the article for yourself!

An oldie but a goodie!













Via: IGN

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply